I've been waiting a long time for it to warm up--but nope, Mother Nature thew another loop at me and we got more snow. I've not taken Noah out to play all winter because of Emma and the cold. Finally, I needed to go for a walk and get some fresh air--regardless of the 35 degree weather. We bundled both kids up and set out for an adventure.

So 35 is a little cold for Emma and me, so we came back in after a walk around the block. Noah on the other hand needed some more play time! He loves to walk to the tree line and watch cars that go by on the North Crossing. This time he found his bubble mower---and had a blast mowing the snow and the little bit of grass where the snow had melted!



He is so proud of his mowing!
Emma doesn't want to miss a thing!
So 35 is a little cold for Emma and me, so we came back in after a walk around the block. Noah on the other hand needed some more play time! He loves to walk to the tree line and watch cars that go by on the North Crossing. This time he found his bubble mower---and had a blast mowing the snow and the little bit of grass where the snow had melted!
So March is over with. Why is it snowing on the first of April? I can't wait to play outside too.
ReplyDelete