Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March wasn't done


Well March wasn't done with it's hold on us. We got MORE snow---as a matter of fact I think we're supposed to get flurries this week. All I have to say is THANK God for the fact that it's almost all melted and afternoons are warm. I even turned the fire place off today and opened the window--at 50 degrees.

As I stated in the previous March post, Noah had gotten randomly sick. Well the next weekend, Noah came down with a pretty upset stomach. He was supposed to spend the night with Nana and Gan--when I suggested that he stay home--well lets just say that wasn't an option to him. We called Nana and she said he could still come. What she didn't know is that after getting dressed for church Sunday morning, he was going to throw up all over her living room. YUCK! We laid low for the day.
The next day, he started getting pink cheeks and a rash all over his hands---we thought he had gotten into something while at Fantasic Sam's or at Wendy's. He would randomly break out on his hands and arms--mainly when he got cold. After a week of this, we took him to the dr and he was diagnosed with Fifth's disease. This is a virus that last about six weeks and he just gets a rash on his arms, hands, face and chest. It's contagious before you get the rash and nothing treats it. Thankfully Emma hasn't gotten it. But poor Noah looks pitiful when he breaks out--I haven't gotten any pics yet.








March winds notoriously bring April showers. Hopefully with those showers come WARM WEATHER!

3 comments: