Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Madison Move

We went to Madison to help Andrea and Adam move into their new house a little over a week ago. It's beautiful and in a great neighborhood. We were excited to help and visit with them over the weekend. The boys are great friends and Emma will soon be catching up with them.
Noah couldn't resist "driving" the truck!


For the first part of the day, Brady was super concerned--I love that I could capture this look!!

My heart leaps in love every time I look at this picture--what a serene look. He was watching furniture being carried out of the house.
Meanwhile...
Brady was plotting watching Noah.



The boys really wanted to help load the truck :o)

Noah had to "help" Aunt Andrea clean up a little.

We had a blast with Brady--look at that smile how could he not capture your heart. If you follow Andrea's blog, you'll realize that he's a pistol! I was tired just watching him, but I don't think we ever stopped laughing when he was around. Jeff and I LOVE just listening to him :)

2 comments:

  1. awww!! Love the pics!!! The boys are so funny together. Brady is so excited to see "NOAAAAAAAHHHHHH" this weekend - he keeps yelling his name over and over and over and over and over.... : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great pictures - and really captured the moving day... Brady and Noah are definitely buddies for life!

    ReplyDelete