As I sit here typing, we're experiencing what I hope is the last snow of the season--combined with thunder and lightening. oh boy. I'm ready for March to be OVER--what a month and it's not even done yet.
Emma touched the glass on our fireplace and burned two of her fingertips--oh I was so sick about that. We now have the fireplace blocked off!!
Noah then got mysteriously sick one night. He went from jumping around to super sick in no time. We noticed this when he crawled up in Nana's lap and went to sleep--with a temp of 102 yikes. After laying on the couch for two days his 100 degree temp broke and no other symptoms.

Emma bit me while I was feeding her--OUCH. Broke the skin and to the lactation consultant I went. No infection and a couple days of tears and wincing while breastfeeding--I still cringe. She still won't take a bottle or formula. We're praying these nasty teeth come through--very little sleeping is being done here in our house. I think she's got more than just her hair from Jeff--she also would rather eat real food than baby food.

On the Thankful front----Jeff was done with the Machinist program the 10th. Maybe he'll blog on his different projects we have sitting around our house. I'm super duper proud of him!!! I threw him a Surprise grad party with just immediate family. He was surprised---kinda. A comment was made about where the vehicles were parked on the street to which someone else responded---oh he probably won't notice them because of wanting to be home....ha. He saw his dad's truck and then the A-team's van with Barnes' trailer and Mr. Mike's 4 wheeler it was towing. Only Jeff!!! Gotta be honest if I saw this going down the street, I would laugh :)
Noah and "Brabee"
Emma was seven--yes count them SEVEN months old. Where did the past seven months go? She is something else and usually gets her way around here. We have great big smiles and now she laughs as well especially at Jeff! She's 14.5 lbs and 26 inches --she's a peanut but growing well! She's so gorgeous and I'm happy she's mine!


Noah is being such a charmer--he has the BEST personality (sadly not many people get to see this) He loves loves loves kisses and hugs---he will come barreling at you and squeeze you tight. He's becoming more and more of a boy and less toddler all the time--He also has a definite opinion on what he should and should not be doing.
*Jeff got an iPhone--Noah has now taken over my Nano as his "phone"--he likes to talk about tractors with his Grandpa.
Gotta be like daddy! oh yeah--I got corrected this past week. We were reading a book and I was naming machinery. I called a scraper a grader-- and Noah told me I was wrong. HAHA
We had to go shopping this past weekend for BOTH kids--they are growing like weeds. Noah decided he needed new sunglasses--we're not really sure where his old glasses went and he needed new pj's. We got firetrucks and love bugs...
AND AVIATORS!

You know maybe March hasn't been so bad after all!

Emma touched the glass on our fireplace and burned two of her fingertips--oh I was so sick about that. We now have the fireplace blocked off!!
Noah then got mysteriously sick one night. He went from jumping around to super sick in no time. We noticed this when he crawled up in Nana's lap and went to sleep--with a temp of 102 yikes. After laying on the couch for two days his 100 degree temp broke and no other symptoms.
Emma bit me while I was feeding her--OUCH. Broke the skin and to the lactation consultant I went. No infection and a couple days of tears and wincing while breastfeeding--I still cringe. She still won't take a bottle or formula. We're praying these nasty teeth come through--very little sleeping is being done here in our house. I think she's got more than just her hair from Jeff--she also would rather eat real food than baby food.
On the Thankful front----Jeff was done with the Machinist program the 10th. Maybe he'll blog on his different projects we have sitting around our house. I'm super duper proud of him!!! I threw him a Surprise grad party with just immediate family. He was surprised---kinda. A comment was made about where the vehicles were parked on the street to which someone else responded---oh he probably won't notice them because of wanting to be home....ha. He saw his dad's truck and then the A-team's van with Barnes' trailer and Mr. Mike's 4 wheeler it was towing. Only Jeff!!! Gotta be honest if I saw this going down the street, I would laugh :)
Emma was seven--yes count them SEVEN months old. Where did the past seven months go? She is something else and usually gets her way around here. We have great big smiles and now she laughs as well especially at Jeff! She's 14.5 lbs and 26 inches --she's a peanut but growing well! She's so gorgeous and I'm happy she's mine!
Noah is being such a charmer--he has the BEST personality (sadly not many people get to see this) He loves loves loves kisses and hugs---he will come barreling at you and squeeze you tight. He's becoming more and more of a boy and less toddler all the time--He also has a definite opinion on what he should and should not be doing.
We had to go shopping this past weekend for BOTH kids--they are growing like weeds. Noah decided he needed new sunglasses--we're not really sure where his old glasses went and he needed new pj's. We got firetrucks and love bugs...
You know maybe March hasn't been so bad after all!
Yaa, March is almost done. I am like you, I can't wait.
ReplyDelete