
Last week, a two month long process was complete. We bought our house!!!!!
It is a three bedroom, 1 1/2 bath work in progress.
We've worked hard (well me not so much but Jeff, Ms. Nancy and Dan have worked their tails off) and have mostly everything painted and flooring is to be put in next week. Jeff and Ms. Nancy also have pictures which I need to download. But the house is ours and we're so excited. So follow us over the next few weeks/months/etc as we turn our fixer upper into a home.
So I didn't realize this but Jeff pointed out that since he took pictures on his iPhone, we have pictures on the computer
I'll start with an intro of the house and then let you know where we are at now-these pictures make me cringe with how much we have to do but it's going well!
This is the living room. Currently it contains the fridge, some trim and doors, the kitchen cabinets and lighting and fixtures for the lower bathroom and kitchen.
Kitchen--Jeff had just started pulling up the top layer of boards
Lower bath--the stool will go where you are looking and the sink is on the wall to the left of the door and there are corner built ins as you go in to the right.
Part of the laundry room-- I still want it Raspberry pink but Jeff disagrees. Yes I know it's a crazy color but I'm the one who does the laundry!
original staircase 140 years old *we think* This is my favorite thing in the house!
Upper full bath: built ins and toilet to left of door and pedestal sink to the right.
Noah's room complete with scraped off paint. We've scraped two of the walls and spackled.
Emma's room (I think this is before we painted)
Master bedroom-we'll be re-carpeting the kids rooms and hallway and our room
back of the house
Garage from the back deck
We've painted all the bedrooms, hallways and the upstairs bath. We've moved upper cabinets into the kitchen and tore out the complete lower bath floor, part of the sheet rock in there and the first layer of the kitchen floor. Underlayment has been put down in the kitchen and we've had some plumbing work done. We've also cleaned out the front flower beds:)
...it won't be long now - things are progressing quickly!
ReplyDeleteexciting progress guys!!! looking forward to seeing it!
ReplyDelete