I think Jeff keeps putting all our new pictures on his laptop, so I have an update with no fun pictures.
Emma has gone back up to 5 lbs. We have another doctor's appointment Thursday to make sure she's continuing the weight gain. We want to have her back at birth weight by two weeks(tomorrow). If things go well, we'll go for the car seat check (an hour of monitoring heart, lungs, and blood saturation) and give back the car bed.
I can't believe she's been with us two weeks now. We can't imagine life without her. Noah is being a great big brother--he hugs and holds her and gives her lots of pokes and kisses. He now tries to pick her up by himself, so we're on constant alert especially since he can hear her stirring before we can.
Jeff started back to school today. He'll be going to school until 11 or 12 and then working until 7:30. Hopefully this week will help Noah get back into his routine and stop so many tantrums.
Let me know if you need a sitter tomorrow. Nana
ReplyDeleteLet me know if you need a sitter tomorrow. Dana
ReplyDeleteThanks guysIt's just a quick weigh in so I think we're good to go. You guys are welcome to come visit any time if you want. We're just playing it low key this week to get settled back in.
ReplyDelete