Friday, April 3, 2015

Menu Plan April 3-16

I'm getting back in the blogging world again. Some to share updates of the kiddos and some on meal plans and lunch ideas. It's been a crazy few months and we've done more than our share of eating out and seen the results. I miss cooking and being at home and want to take back control of our food habits.

Our kiddos like knowing what's on board for supper and Noah likes to take his lunch to school occasionally, so having a plan makes all our lives easier and less stressful.

Friday--spinach, sausage and mushroom crustless quiche, melon
Saturday--ham, sweet potato casserole, green beans, rolls
Sunday--recovering from Easter lunch with friends so just odds and ends
Monday--BLTA (bacon, lettuce, tomato, avocado), chips and fruit
Tuesday--shrimp po boys, tater tots, fruit (recipe is from James Farmer-"A Time to Cook") I can't find a link, but he is from my home town and I love his cookbooks :)
Wednesday--sausage and wild rice casserole, salad, apple slices
Thursday--quinoa white chicken chili w/ avocado, cornbread
Friday--teriyaki salmon, rice, stir fry veggies
Saturday--couples night out/pizza for kids
Sunday--meatloaf, mashed potatoes, butterbeans
Monday--bean burritos
Tuesday--spinach and artichoke chicken, mushroom couscous
Wednesday--brats, potato salad, fruit, carrots with ranch
Thursday--avocado pasta with shrimp, sauteed broccoli with parmesan



No comments:

Post a Comment