Wow it's May--we finally don't have snow on the ground and it's "warm." I had interest in my menu planning so I'm going to keep it up and I really will put up info and pictures of the kids soon--I promise. This winter wasn't a good one and I have barely any pictures, but it's getting nice out now!
Noah just started back with soccer, our dance recital is tonight, he'll be 5 in a couple of weeks and then t-ball starts, and Emma Claire is well Emma Claire :) Whew.
Friday--Roasted Cauliflower Pasta (big hit, but I used regular balsamic and peanuts)
Saturday--Dance Recital (quick out to eat)
Sunday--BLTA with fruit
Monday--Chicken burritos/fajitas
Tuesday--ham and broccoli cheese quiche with apple slices
Wednesday--potluck picnic and cookout with school and friends
Thursday--Broccoli Pesto Pasta Salad w/ shrimp (combo of two recipes)
Friday--Marinated Pork Loin, sliced cukes, pineapple mango mint salad
Saturday--Bacon Blue Cheese Burgers, fruit and veggie tray
Sunday--Cornmeal Catfish, spinach rice, sweet potato fries
Monday--Crockpot BBQ sandwiches, corn on the cob, watermelon, coleslaw, berry trifle
Tuesday--Fish Tacos with Cilantro Lime coleslaw (I change the recipe a little bit) and avocado
Wednesday--Fried Rice
Thursday--Bacon Mushroom Pasta
Although the color difference is hard to see, some of the meals are linked to the recipe.
No comments:
Post a Comment