Since I blogged last, I have imported over 300 pictures to our computer. Needless to say, I was a bit overwhelmed at where to start since both kids have changed so much in the last month--both have grown over 1/2 an inch.

To be honest both of them are driving me nuts right now! I don't know if it's sleep deprivation or the stages they are at. I'm swear I'm going crazy (or maybe just stir crazy.)

Emma has gotten another tooth--she has her two bottom teeth now and I LOVE seeing her big grins:) It took getting bitten a couple of times for Noah to learn not to put his fingers in her mouth. Ow! He's been bitten, pinched, hair pulled, etc so now if Emma tries to touch him, he pushes her away. I think he's over the infatuation stage. He still enjoys her but is scared of her means of attention.

Emma on the other hand still thinks the sun sets on Noah. It's super hard to get her to sleep when he's around or making noise at all. She watches his every move and cracks up at him all the time.

I've been able to get some pictures of the two of them together...it's hard to get them both to look or look the same way.
Noah is learning his letters off the writing on Emma's clothes :)

I love this face...."Please Noah, will you share your cookie with me?"
Beautiful pictures. Thanks
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete