The descendants of Bill and Lucyann all got together last Sunday to have lunch and get some family pictures.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
So..we have a TON of things to post up. Lots of Noah cuteness, stay tuned. I'll (Jeff) start out with our family picture day with the Sabelko's and let Beth post up some of the "day in the life featuring Noah" stuff later.
Arlette was hard at work with the camera all day.
...And Noah played with tractors almost the ENTIRE time.
Brady belting out some of that sweet soul music. No lie...I sat down in front of Andrea and Brady with my camera during lunch #7 and I think I have a picture of every genre of music!
Brady took some time away from destroying his food to play tractors with Noah.
Last but certainly not least, I submit Andrea's new Sam's Club picture :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ooohhh boy...cute pictures...except for my sam's club one! : )
ReplyDeleteAwesome Blogging - I LOVE THIS!
ReplyDeleteGreat Pictures!